Have questions? We have answers!
- I want to go!! Where do I get Tickets? Single and Weekend Passes Available,Click HERE for Ticket Options.
- Wait, WHEN is my Favorite Band Playing Again? Check out the complete schedule HERE!
- Is the Festival Kid Friendly? Absolutely! Not only do we have a wonderful musical lineup at Hohner’s Little Pilgrim’s Family Stage but also kids under 10 years old get in FREE with an adult ticket!Click HERE to see all the amazing artists!
- Where can I stay? Check out our Hotel Recommendationshere to see the best places to crash after dancing at the fest all day!
- Parched and Hungry?Click HERE to see our incredible vendor partners that will satisfy every craving!
- Artisans Galore!Love exploring and meeting local artisans? We have that too! Click HERE to see what artists will be at the fest!
- What’s the parking situation?We will have ample parking available. We also encourage eco-friendly practices such as walking, bike riding and carpooling. We are working with local hotels about shuttle service so please be sure to inquire with your hotel. For the latest info, Click HERE.
- What’s happening after?The festival ends at 7:30pm and would love for you to continue your exploration and celebration of Franklin, TN by visiting historic downtown.
Follow Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival: