Chattanooga authorities say a cat may be responsible for saving 4 persons after their house caught fire Sunday morning. Fire department spokesman Bruce Garner says 3 men and a woman were asleep in their rental home off Brownstown road when the blaze started around 7 a.m. eastern time. The woman says all were sleeping when she was awakened by her cat meowing and licking her face. All 4 left the burning home safely, but 1 man suffered smoke inhalation after he entered the burning home seeking the feline. Garner says the cat may have escaped into a wooded area outside the home.